quinta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2020

You left me when I loved u
All u ever did was lie
Said sorry many times, you
Left me when I loved u

When someday you told me 
If I could sleep when gone to bed
I knew that u were, baby,
Asking me for help 

Again u left me when I loved you
You chose anyone but me, babe
Cause you was following that road, dear
So I let u go for real 

4 years for me to leave you
4 years for me to live
U left my life in pieces
4 years to me to be

You left me when I loved you
And made a life with her 
So much you lied to me, babe
Your life became a burder

Now I’m in peace with me babe,
No lies, just trying to live
You come with that true feeling 
I waited all life long

The first time you show me truth
Was when u realize u lost me for good
The life you chose to have now baby,
It’s the price you pay, you do

Forgive me if I let you
Put me down for a while 
I couldn’t quit you baby
And than payed the price 

I asked myself for forgiveness
For so long that I let u give me
All these nothings, lies and fears
But now YOU just payed the price

I never made u harm
I never revenge the pain u caused me
All I wish u is the best u can have
That is to sleep well when u lay in bed

I waited all my life 
For something so true by you
But the only thing u gave me
Was the jealous u couldn’t control

You don’t possess me anymore
You can’t be in my way no more
I wante

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário