quinta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2020

This is my way to say I’m scared
This is my way to ask for help
Words just don’t come
It’s been a long time I don’t feel
No love
No pain
No thing in my vains 

It’s holing my soul
Ain’t nothing to tell
My fears are the same
Starts again and again 

I can’t sleep while awake
All my thoughts I can’t understand
Thought I know how to be strong
Thought I knew how to be alone 

Than I found myself weak
It’s ok to feel like this
Find a way to give up
So I can start it again 

Than I found myself alone 
And the smile I used to have
Turned to something I don’t know
How to deal anymore 

Don’t want people around 
They are trapping me out
Inspiration won’t come
Till I find myself alone 

Than again I’m the hole 
Have to face it, but seem so slow
Have to open my eyes
And know the deep hole is mine

It’s so scared not to feel 
It’s so sad not to see
The right way to begin
Lord, have mercy on me

Pego o papel e a caneta. Muito tenho a dizer sobre como eu nada sinto. A dor é só vazio. O amor, vazio. As palavras são vento no espaço vazio.
A criatividade vem dos sentidos, que em mim estão adormecidos. E não culpo ninguém, essa cruz é minha e só
Sei que não estou só, pois a música sempre foi fiel à mim e andou ao meu lado. Nos desencontramos, por acaso, mas (Im)paciente à aguardo...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário